Search this forum
Subscribe in a Reader
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow StudTravelForum on Twitter

Travelling to Greece, Italy and Malta... for fun :) Looking for tips!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Travelling to Greece, Italy and Malta... for fun :) Looking for tips!

Post by bluechoco on Fri 27 May 2011, 09:28

Hi!
My plans for this summer are just for having fun and relaxing before getting back to Uni
Me and 2 more friends, we want to spend summer under the sun sunny so we are heading for Greece, Italy and Malta from the 20th of June till the 10th of August!
We are thinking of Crete, Santorini, Myconos, Paros, Peloponese and Athens of course!
Then fly or boatrip to Italy. We want to visit Rome for sure and then, with stops between, to head down to Naples then Sicily and finally Malta!
This is our main plan!
We got some info on trains, bus services, budget accommodation and places to visit, but we are always looking for tips
So if anyone here has ever been to any of those places, I would really appreciate any kind of info!
Thanks
bluechoco

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travelling to Greece, Italy and Malta... for fun :) Looking for tips!

Post by Rajeshnai on Thu 14 Jul 2011, 22:15

I have been to Santorini last year, choose to stay in a beach hotel in Santorini .The top beaches on Santorini include Perissa Beach, Perivolos Beach, and Kamari Beach. Each of these beaches has its own special character and charm. For example, Perissa tends to have the liveliest nightlife scene with bustling restaurants and fun bars. A large rock formation actually separates Perissa from Kamari beach, located just to the north (as the crow flies). Still, if you want to visit Kamari from Perissa (or vice versa) you can take a water taxi. Just be sure you find out what time the last taxi returns to the side where you're staying or you may end up stuck and forced to take a cab home.

Rajeshnai

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top