Student Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search this forum
Subscribe in a Reader
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow StudTravelForum on Twitter

best wishes from Tunisia

2 posters

Go down

best wishes from Tunisia Empty best wishes from Tunisia

Post by oussama Mon 02 Mar 2009, 03:47

Hi! i am oussama from Tunisia! i am student in mechanical engineering in tunis and i am found of travelling around the world!! i am searching a traineeship in England , ireland, scotland...
if anybody can help me please contact me in my email oussam84a@hotmail.fr

Really i am so happy to be member in this forum

cheers Smile

oussama

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

best wishes from Tunisia Empty Re: best wishes from Tunisia

Post by Admin Mon 02 Mar 2009, 04:27

Hello Oussama and welcome to our team! Smile

I cannot really help you personally with what you are asking, hopefully another member could offer more details on that...

But, I would propose you to check at first IAESTE and AIESEC organizations (you can find more details under International Organizations & Mobility Programs topic) and get the contact details for the corresponding national office in Tunisia.

Also, under that topic or the engineering specific topic, maybe you could find more alternatives.

Hope this helps for a start!

One more thing, I would suggest that you also post your request with a descriptive title, under the Requests & Offers topic too, so that other members could find it more easily.

Nice to have you with us! Looking forward to your travel experiences and any new resources!

Happy traveling!
Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Capricorn Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum