Student Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search this forum
Subscribe in a Reader
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow StudTravelForum on Twitter

Overseas Experiences with Volunteerism

3 posters

Go down

Overseas Experiences with Volunteerism Empty Overseas Experiences with Volunteerism

Post by shawn_gg Wed 21 Oct 2009, 19:57

hello to the student travel forum team.

i was wondering if it would be interesting to have fellow students share about their overseas volunteer experiences if any... this can range from what to take note of when embarking on such a journey, and also a discussion space for people to share their love helping others.

this may help galvanise any future volunteerism efforts that can help the needy, do let me know if this suggestion can be taken note of!

thanks!

shawn

shawn_gg

Male Capricorn Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : traveling and writing
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Overseas Experiences with Volunteerism Empty Re: Overseas Experiences with Volunteerism

Post by skywalk Sat 21 May 2011, 04:56

+1!!

That would be really helpful!

I am also thinking about volunteering in the upcoming months.. Would love to find a program in India!
So, if there had been a topic like the one proposed above, it could probably be very informative and inspiring for volunteering seekers!!

skywalk

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-05-21

Back to top Go down

Overseas Experiences with Volunteerism Empty Re: Overseas Experiences with Volunteerism

Post by Admin Sat 21 May 2011, 08:36

Although Destinations subforum was intented to be used for that reason, it obviously didn't work...

We are going to make that new subforum the following days! Smile

Thanks for your contribution!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Capricorn Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum