Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow StudTravelForum on Twitter

Traveling alone???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Traveling alone???

Post by angela on Sat 21 May 2011, 13:09

Hello,

are there any people here that are lone travellers? Razz I would really love to hear some experiences and tips!!
Traveling alone is something that I would really like to do one day and although I' ve thought about it several times (even thought of the destination Malaysia - Indonesia - Singapore), I cannot really decide on it! scratch
Maybe I am afraid that I will eventualy get bored or maybe of something happening to me...
Anyway, if there is anyone around here, I would love to hear a personal experience of how it is actually like to travel alone... Also, why someone would prefer that type of traveling?

Thanks!! Smile

angela

Female Aquarius Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Traveling alone???

Post by RyanOdell27 on Tue 20 Dec 2011, 23:34

I travel alone, with my friends, family, colleagues. It depends on the requirement and where are you going. When I go for holiday, I would like to be with my family and friend. For business purpose, I travel alone and sometimes with my colleagues. When it comes to traveling, sometimes taking a journey alone can be great. Traveling alone allows for the opportunity to experience your choice destination exactly the way you want.

RyanOdell27

Male Leo Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : Consultant/Traveling
Registration date : 2011-12-06

View user profile http://www.backpackertravelinsurance.ie/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top