Student Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search this forum
Subscribe in a Reader
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow StudTravelForum on Twitter

Traveling alone???

2 posters

Go down

Traveling alone??? Empty Traveling alone???

Post by angela Sat 21 May 2011, 13:09

Hello,

are there any people here that are lone travellers? Razz I would really love to hear some experiences and tips!!
Traveling alone is something that I would really like to do one day and although I' ve thought about it several times (even thought of the destination Malaysia - Indonesia - Singapore), I cannot really decide on it! scratch
Maybe I am afraid that I will eventualy get bored or maybe of something happening to me...
Anyway, if there is anyone around here, I would love to hear a personal experience of how it is actually like to travel alone... Also, why someone would prefer that type of traveling?

Thanks!! Smile

angela

Female Aquarius Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Traveling alone??? Empty Re: Traveling alone???

Post by RyanOdell27 Tue 20 Dec 2011, 23:34

I travel alone, with my friends, family, colleagues. It depends on the requirement and where are you going. When I go for holiday, I would like to be with my family and friend. For business purpose, I travel alone and sometimes with my colleagues. When it comes to traveling, sometimes taking a journey alone can be great. Traveling alone allows for the opportunity to experience your choice destination exactly the way you want.

RyanOdell27

Male Leo Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : Consultant/Traveling
Registration date : 2011-12-06

http://www.backpackertravelinsurance.ie/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum